[AUUG-Talk]: Wind up AUUG: Objections?

Christopher.Vance at auug.org.au Christopher.Vance at auug.org.au
Wed Oct 22 09:57:05 EST 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 03:31:30AM +1030, David Newall wrote:
>>From the response to my request to the board for contact details, I
>believe that AUUG does not have a functioning Board.  As a further
>result, I believe the only course remaining is to apply to have the
>organisation wound up.  Does anybody believe differently?

The relevant Victorian state department will probably require the
applicant(s) to have appropriate standing.  You might need to track
down the last recorded public officer.

When I left it (after illness), there was an (understrength) board
with some plans to tidy things up.

The financial members voted against dissolution when recently asked.
Most of them also chose not to nominate for board positions.

--
Christopher Vance