[AUUG-Talk]: Rules of AUUG and maximum terms

Karl Auer kauer at biplane.com.au
Wed Jul 30 21:43:12 EST 2008

I seem to recall that the AUUG rules required office-bearers to stand
down in some sort of rotation. Looking at the Rules on the AUUG website,
this does not seem to be the case any more - or maybe I'm thinking of
some other association :-)

Anyway, can anyone point me to suitable wording for restricting the
length of time an office bearer of an incorporated association remains
in office?

Looking for ideas, but I'm thinking of something that lets someone stay
in a given position for no more than two consecutive years and on the
committee for no more than four. That lets VPs become Pres, and allows
for a certain degree of musical chairs, but eventually ensures that
someone else gets a go.

Regards, K.

Karl Auer (kauer at biplane.com.au)                   +61-2-64957160 (h)

GPG fingerprint: DD23 0DF3 2260 3060 7FEC 5CA8 1AF6 D9E3 CFEE 6B28
Public key at  : random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de