[AUUG-Talk]: Re: [BUGA] The future of AUUG (was: So, How was it? [Last AUUG Conference])

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Sat Oct 20 22:04:21 EST 2007

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 11:19:37AM +1000, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> BSD counterpart of LA?  In particular, there's a conference "BSDCon
> Asia" that has been held in Taiwan and Japan so far.  Would there be
> critical mass to organize the next on in, say, Sydney?  I'm copying a
> couple of BSD groups on this suggestion.

An international conference here in Austalia? I checked xearth
(xearth -markerfile /usr/local/lib/X11/xearth/freebsd.committers.markers
-pos "fixed 0 120") and I doubt that there just is enough neighbourhood
activity to get something here.

BSDCon Australasia would be a better thing to think about.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.mavetju.org
edwin at mavetju.org    |              Weblog: http://www.mavetju.org/weblog/