[AUUG-Talk]: agm minutes

Adrian Close adrian at auug.org.au
Tue Dec 18 10:59:23 EST 2007

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007, Peter Miller wrote:

> Have the AGM minutes been posted on the AUUG web site for the benefit of
> memebers not personally present?  If they have, could some kind person

I expect our new Secretary will make this available sometime this week.
In the meantime, you can read the summary I posted to AUUG talk in this
list archive.

> Has a date been set for posting the postal ballot?  If so, when is it?
[..snip..]
> difficult decision of whether to renew in January, or not, as my
> membership expires 31-Dec-07.)

The ballot must be conducted within a month of the meeting.  You get a two
month grace period on your membership, so you will be financial for the
ballot.

Adrian.