[AUUG-Talk]: Re: AUUG: Time to pull the plug?

David Bullock db at dawnbreaks.net
Sun Sep 17 01:16:45 EST 2006

Regarding the conference, I'd just like to say that on the merit of his
previous accomplishments in the area, I have no doubt whatsoever that Adrian
Close is capable of delivering not just a conference, but a great
conference.

If the venue is booked and the invitations are out and speakers en-route,
then it is going to happen.  The only difficulty seems to be the late notice
in recruiting attendees.  And getting the word out and dragging people along
is something which the grass-roots members and enthusiasts can help with.

The committee has done their bit ... will we now do ours?

sincerely,
David Bullock.