[AUUG-Talk]: Re: AUUG: Time to pull the plug?

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Thu Sep 14 19:49:43 EST 2006

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Enno Davids wrote:

[...]

> In a very real sense, I suspect the few names we see commenting here are
> the ones who still care.

Well, as a Founding Member (and past Pres) I certainly care; it's just
that my "free" time (hah!) is already stretched between two other
voluntary organisation (none of them computer-related, thank Babbage,
otherwise I'd go nuts).

Should AUUG fail, I would prefer to see the assets go to the John Lions
Chair; I was one of the team that did his proof-reading, and made available
a (then) high-quality printer for the final cut.  I would hate to see it
go to the Penguins...

-- Dave