[AUUG-Talk]: Rebuilding zoneinfo files for WA Daylight Saving?

Peter Jeremy Peter.Jeremy at alcatel.com.au
Thu Nov 23 11:34:54 EST 2006

[This probably won't make it to the mailing list - which has taken a
dislike to me]

On 2006-Nov-23 09:56:29 +1000, Warren Toomey <wkt at tuhs.org> wrote:
>All, does anybody know how to change zoneinfo source files to deal with
>the fact that Western Australia will be going to daylight saving on
>December 3rd? I'm using FreeBSD, but I'd expect that the changes are
>not platform specific.

I've raised FreeBSD PR bin/105738 but the FreeBSD site seems to be
still a bit dodgy because I can't get query-pr.cgi to find it.

--
Peter Jeremy

This email may contain privileged/confidential information. You may not copy or disclose this email to anyone without the written permission of the sender.  If you have received this email in error please kindly delete this message and notify the sender.  Opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and not necessarily the opinions of the employer.

This email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses.  No liability will be accepted by the employer for loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) as a result of email transmission.