[BUGA] Re: [AUUG-Talk]: Re: Sell me an Apple!

Mark Newton newton at atdot.dotat.org
Tue Mar 28 08:03:38 EST 2006

David Lloyd wrote:

> Certainly for ease of use, they're very good, however I don't think a
> good, easy to use operating system precludes that operating system from
> being able to serve PHP5 and MySQL web-sites efficiently and quickly.

Damn straight.  I've measured it myself:  A non-Mac will generate
a PHP5 and MySQL page in 0.3 milliseconds.  A Mac takes 0.4 milliseconds!
OMFG!!!!1111!!!1!1!LOL!

   - mark

I tried an internal modem,                    newton at atdot.dotat.org
      but it hurt when I walked.                          Mark Newton
----- Voice: +61-4-1620-2223 ------------- Fax: +61-8-82231777 -----