[AUUG-Talk]: AUUGN issues

Greg 'groggy' Lehey Greg.Lehey at auug.org.au
Tue Oct 18 17:44:01 EST 2005

On Friday, 14 October 2005 at 21:40:29 +0800, alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au wrote:
> I have borrowed a bunch of old issues of AUUGN*.  I might end up
> scanning them one day, but I'm more likely to publish a full index
> at http://new.auug.org.au/news/portal (eventually).

Excellent!  How far back do they go?  We've been thinking of doing
exactly this for some time, but I haven't got a round tuit.  I suppose
Steve Landers put you up to it, right?

> Anyone is welcome to come up and talk to me about this project at
> AUUG 2005.  Look for the mid-20s looking guy wearing one of several
> LCA t-shirts.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to do that.  I had to cancel the
conference, and I'm now in Helsinki.  This is also the reason I can't
check how far back my copies go, but I think it's about 1984.

Greg