[AUUG-Talk]: AUUGN issues

alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au alastair at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 14 23:40:29 EST 2005

I have borrowed a bunch of old issues of AUUGN*.  I might end up scanning them
one day, but I'm more likely to publish a full index at
http://new.auug.org.au/news/portal (eventually).

If you ever wrote an article for AUUGN, know someone who has has or have old
issues not mentioned**, I'd appreciate if you'd reply to list with any info or
links to article text you may have.  (Please obtain/provide copyright
permission as appropriate.)

Anyone is welcome to come up and talk to me about this project at AUUG 2005.
Look for the mid-20s looking guy wearing one of several LCA t-shirts.

* see attached list.  These are in Perth.
** vol 22 is already online, BTW (as is some of 16, and some other articles)