[AUUG-Talk]: AUUGN issues

Frank Crawford frank at crawford.emu.id.au
Sun Oct 23 20:13:51 EST 2005

Alastair,
	There is (or was) a searchable index on the AUUG/AUUGN web site, for
all AUUGN's from V5 through to V23.  I have the data in Refer
Bibliographic format.  Unfortunately, every time there is a reorg on the
AUUG web site occurs, it breaks, as no one copies or updates the
relevant cgi and related programs.

Frank