[Talk] SSL Certificates

Joel Sing joel at ionix.com.au
Wed Feb 12 14:25:20 EST 2003

Hi All,

Just a quick query - we're looking at acquiring an SSL certificate for use
with a client's website and although Thawte and Verisign are 'reputable',
they are *way* over priced for our client's needs.

InstantSSL (http://www.instantssl.com/), a spin off of Comodo Networks and
QualitySSL (http://www.qualityssl.com/) both seem to be far better priced
(starting at $49USD per year for a certificate) - anyone had experience
with certificates from these companies? Any other companies that you would
suggest checking out?

Thanks,

Joel

  Joel Sing (BComp(Hons))                          www.ionix.com.au

  System and Network Administrator, Software Developer and Director

  Ionix Technology Pty. Ltd.             Email  : joel at ionix.com.au
  PO Box 2468,                           Mobile : +61 0419 577 603
  Bendigo VIC 3554                       Office : +61 03 5441 1226