[Talk] Re: Technology & Business magazine Linux issue

Craig Sanders cas at vicnet.net.au
Mon Sep 23 13:12:38 EST 2002

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 11:01:43AM +0930, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> This message was sent to us by ZDNet Australia, our press sponsor at
> the recent AUUG 2002 conference.  I trust you'll find it of interest.

how dare you spam me? i am subscribed to auug-announce for announcements
about AUUG itself, not for spam from whichever company is willing to pay
or sponsor AUUG.

if i wanted advertising material about zdnet, i'd go looking for it. i
certainly don't need a professional association such as AUUG deciding
that they are entitled to spam me on behalf of zdnet (or anyone else)
simply because i'm a member.

if this continues, i'll be resigning my membership.

craig

--
Craig Sanders
Senior Systems Administrator