[Talk] AUUG moving forward

Luigi Cantoni LCantoni at asi.com.au
Fri Mar 22 10:45:57 EST 2002

Yes I am reading.
I am glad to see discussion happening. That is what we need, what is our
direction, what service etc should we offer, what should we be to our
members. I certainly can come up with costing models based on these types of
cases. What does have to be remembered is that if there is not the money to
pay a staff member then it has to be done by the members and then the entire
picture changes. People need to ask themselves could they really spend whole
days at a time on organising the conference? Other events? Maybe take a week
off work to spend doing things. Once upon a time that appeared to not be a
problem but today I would be hard pressed to take that sort of time out. Do
not get me wrong this may be the way we go but we have to think hard about
it also.

Luigi (Treasurer)

**** ASI Solutions Disclaimer ****
 The material transmitted may contain confidential and/or privileged
material and is intended only for the addressee.  If you receive this in
error, please notify the sender and destroy any copies of the material
immediately. ASI will protect your Privacy according to the 10 Privacy
Principles outlined under the new Privacy Act, Dec 2001.

 This email is also subject to copyright.  Any use of or reliance upon this
material by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited.

E-mails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other
defects.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or
damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any
attachments.
**** END OF MESSAGE ****