[Talk] Mailing List Memberships

David Bullock dbullock at lisasoft.com
Thu Mar 21 13:00:03 EST 2002

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, David Lloyd wrote:

> * I am the secretary (well sort of) of the SA Chapter

[snip]

> I'm having a debate with various people about membership of the mailing
> list.

Various people ... including the SA executive.  The mailing list in
question being the sa-auug members-only mailing list.

I would like to make it quite clear that David Lloyd's ruminations are
his own personal thoughts, and he is not speaking in his capacity as
secretary of the SA executive.

David, can we take this to the sa-exec list, please, not the national
Talk list?  I'm sure people have better things to do with their
precious time than read that the SA AUUG list is blissfully quiet.

I will engage you on this topic in that forum.

For those who are generally interested in wireless, yes the SA chapter
last night resolved to form a wireless comittee to investigate coordinating
the setup of a wireless network across Adelaide.  We will keep the national
list posted on our findings and activities, but the comittee itself is
still in its inception stage.

sincerely,
David Bullock.

--