AUUG2003 - submission deadline is today!

Adrian Close adrian at auug.org.au
Fri May 2 13:35:40 EST 2003

Greetings from the AUUG2003 Programme Chair.

As you may or may not have realised, today is the deadline for submission
of abstracts and proposals of papers and tutorials for our annual
conference, AUUG2003.  If you haven't already, I encourage you to send
your submission post-haste, either direct to myself, or preferably to
auug2003prog at auug.org.au.

If you want to make a submission, but can't make the deadline, please get
in touch with me to discuss your situation.

Best regards,

Adrian Close <adrian at auug.org.au>
Programme Chair, AUUG2003.