[AUUG-Talk]: Scans of old AUUGNs, pt 2

Luigi Cantoni luigi.cantoni at dominos.com.au
Tue Oct 13 16:50:28 EST 2009

Warren,
More then happy to send through all I have.
I did not see which ones you are missing or where to send them.
My copies are all in Perth and won't be there until Christmas (in
Brisbane at the moment) but I'll sort what I then for you.

I don't think I had anything that was not in storage with Liz (back a
few years now).
If those got lost I am fairly sure I have one of each too (apart from
the REALLY REALLY old ones).

Just let me know.

Thanks Luigi