[AUUG-Talk]: AUUGN Donations Required!

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Tue Dec 15 11:55:01 EST 2009

Hi Warren,

I can, with a certain degree of embarrassment, reveal the mystery of the
missing 11.5 and 11.6. You can stop looking for them, they do not exist.

It seems that I was AUUGN editor at the time, and if you read the
editorial in 11.4, it says:

"Due to the fact that I have been unable to devote as much time to the
job of editing AUUGN as I would have liked, and due to the fact that I
have not received many articles, this will be the last issue of AUUGN
for 1990."

Cheers,

DavidP