[AUUG-Talk]: AUUGN Donations Required!

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Tue Dec 15 11:33:25 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 10:13:38AM +1000, Warren Toomey wrote:
> Once I get these scanned in, I will have only [a few] issues outstanding...

The following people graciously offered AUUGNs for scanning: Michael Lightfoot,
Luigi Cantoni, David Purdue, Murray Jensen, John Dodson, Greg Rose,
Steve Landers, Andrew Shugg and Alastair Irvine.

DavidP has put most of the missing issues into the post for me. That leaves
only the following 2 issues to find: V11.5 and V11.6. If you could all check
your shelves for these two issues and let me know if you could snail mail
them to me, I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance and Merry Xmas to all!

	Warren Toomey