[AUUG-Talk]: Wind up AUUG: Objections?

Peter Miller millerp at canb.auug.org.au
Sun Oct 26 10:55:50 EST 2008

On the subject of keeping AUUG domains and mailinglists alive after AUUG
winds up, I approached LCA back in 2006 (IIRC) and the-president Jon
Oxer kindly attended AGM which decided to put vote to members.

When asked specifically if LCA could host AUUG domains and mailing lists
after AUUG was wound up, the answer was "yes".

It wasn't a question about merging, it was a post-wind-up question.
LCA is also a constitutionally OK recipients, if we are still worried
about such things.

If we ask again, I imagine the answer will be the same.

Regards
Peter Miller <millerp at canb.auug.org.au>
/\/\*        http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.

"It's a good thing I keep half my water in a redundant glass."