[AUUG-Talk]: an auug 'cts' meeting in sydney

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Sat Mar 22 21:21:25 EST 2008

Just so David and Dave don't feel too lonely...

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:28:21PM +1100, David Vincent wrote:
>I'd like to meet some AUUG members past and present (if there is a present)
>in the greater Sydney area.  I don't have a good idea of where those on the
>Talk list are physically located.

I live in the Northern Beaches and work in Alexandria.

>If there are enough of us and we're not too widely dispersed, I think we
>should do some kind of face to face meeting.

Sounds interesting but a CBDish meeting after work would not be
practical for me.

>Supposing for the minute that you might be interested...  I'd suggest that
>you think about unusual things that you might be doing in your work,

At work I'm using FreeBSD to NAT between our corporate network and our
test models which are split between about 45 different subnets.  I'm
also using it to simulate WANs between different subnets for testing.

--
Peter Jeremy