[AUUG-Talk]: an auug 'cts' meeting in sydney

Peter Miller millerp at canb.auug.org.au
Sat Mar 22 21:31:20 EST 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-22 at 18:50 +1100, Dave Horsfall wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, David Vincent wrote:
>
> > I'd like to meet some AUUG members past and present (if there is a
> > present) in the greater Sydney area.  I don't have a good idea of where
> > those on the Talk list are physically located.
>
> I work in Pyrmont (Sydney), and commute from Gosford (that's a 2.5 hour
> trip door to door, for the non-NSWers), so timing would be important.

Amazing.  I work in North Sydney and commute from Gosford, too.  My trip
is only 2.0 hours door-to-door, but, ditto, timing is important.

I can talk about a bunch of stuff including: Aegis, recursive make (just
say no), build tools, SRecord (and other eprom formats), writing
compilers, using FUSE for file systems, Gimp plugins for image
processing, google maps mashups and other odd-and-ends in my "code junk
yard", ... and probably more ... all just generally open source
technical Stuff.

Regards
Peter Miller <millerp at canb.auug.org.au>
/\/\*        http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.

"Just put a fresh diaper on it and ship it!" -- Final Cut Pro easter egg