[AUUG-Talk]: Document Freedom Day

Andrew McRae amcrae at employees.org
Wed Mar 19 17:04:20 EST 2008

Fellow AUUG members (or at least people on this list :-),
Just to give you a break from the agonising over
AUUG's future, I'm very pleased to invite you to this event:

I'm very pleased to announce the Sydney Document Freedom Day
event, co-hosted by ISOC-AU, Google Australia, and the Sydney
Linux User's Group, on Wednesday March 26th.
The Document Freedom Day (http://documentfreedom.org/ ) is a world-wide
event providing a rallying point for open standards for documents.

The Sydney event is being held at the Google Sydney offices
as a catered dinner with guest speakers Senator Kate Lundy
and Pia Waugh (Linux Australia Vice President). Full
details of the event is at
http://documentfreedomdaysydney.googlepages.com/

Please RSVP via syd-dfd-rsvp at google.com (for catering purposes).

If you are interested in Open Standards, document freedom, and
free and open formats, please show your support by joining us
at this event!

Cheers,
Andrew McRae