[AUUG-Talk]: RE: [AUUG-ANNOUNCE]: [AUUG-BOARD]: Dissolution ballot results

Michael Strong mike at metaskills.com.au
Sun Mar 16 09:23:16 EST 2008

Thanks for the mail.

I guess I have missed the ballot due to an extended outage of my domain
while it was re-homed.

Right result anyway.

Now the challenge is to make AUUG relevant again.

Can I get an update on the discussion so far?

Please keep emailing me and I will try to contribute to the discussion.

Regards,  Mike ....
Michael Strong
MetaSkills Pty Ltd
(mob) 0417 654 004
(email) mike at metaskills.com.au
****DISCLAIMER****
This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail from your system. You must not disclose this email to anyone without
express permission from the sender.