[AUUG-Talk]: paper ballot?

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at optushome.com.au
Thu Jan 24 17:49:31 EST 2008

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 11:59:35AM +1030, David Newall wrote:
>Peter Jeremy wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 11:35:02AM +1100, Peter Wishart wrote:
>>
>>> It is intended that the ballot be conducted by email, not by post.
>>>

>> Was it clarified whether this is possible?
>
>It has been clarified, and it is possible.  Please refer to
>http://www.auug.org.au:8080/resources/roles/change/.

Can someone confirm that these changes were registered with the
Registrar of Incorporated Associations as required under the Act?  See
http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/consol_act/aia1981307/s22.html
According to this URL, the changes do not take effect until they are
approved by the Registrar.  If they have been approved, why hasn't the
updated Constitution (which would have been submitted to the Registrar)
been uploaded to the website?

--
Peter Jeremy