[AUUG-Talk]: Progress on AUUG logo/name and Historical Records

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Sun Jan 20 17:40:17 EST 2008

Hi Steve,

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:29:01 +1100 steve jenkin <sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> There was a discussion of the DNS records.
> Did that reach a conclusion? [IIRC, Stephen Rothwell keeps it?]

I have already offered (to the board) to maintain and pay for the
auug.org.au domain as long as necessary (or as long as I live - which
ever is shorter :-)).  However, the licensee needs to be some sort of
organisation ("a sporting or special interest club operating in
Australia" would probably cover it) called AUUG (or something very
similar).  Transferring the domain name to that organisation should not
be a problem after the next few months as the rules for transfers are
changing.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au