[AUUG-Talk]: Re: Help keep AUUG alive!

Malcolm Caldwell malcolm.caldwell at cdu.edu.au
Mon Feb 4 13:37:27 EST 2008

Greg,

I was away on leave over Christmas and so did not follow fully the
various discussions about AUUG.

So my question is: what is the current situation?  Did you receive any
replies to this email?

I can see no reason why an an AUUG with zero fees could not live on as a
web page, mailing lists etc.  I think there is value in this.