[AUUG-Talk]: Re: Conference Update

Michael Strong mike at metaskills.com.au
Tue Sep 25 02:18:55 EST 2007

Hi Chris / Andrew / talk,

Please remove the reference to (ITIL) in the title of my presentation as it
is only mentioned in passing in the presentation.  I wouldn't want to
mislead people on what to expect.

I am still working on the paper but I intend to get it to you within the
next couple of days.

Regards,  Mike ....
Michael Strong
MetaSkills  Pty Ltd