[AUUG-Talk]: AUUG2007 speakers

Steve Landers steve at digitalsmarties.com
Fri Feb 9 18:58:39 EST 2007

More thoughts ....

I'd be interested in a session on virtualisation.

Not the usual political / philosophical driven arguments, but
something that gets down to the real issues behind the various
approaches and gives an in-depth understand of the pros / cons /
tradeoffs.

I'd image this would include looking at the hardware support for the
various virtualisation strategies available from the various chip
manufactures, plus the vendors (VMware obviously comes to mind) plus
technologies like Xen, plus OS support for all of this.

Steve