[AUUG-Talk]: AUUG2007 speakers

Joel Sing joel at ionix.com.au
Wed Feb 7 16:35:59 EST 2007

> I would also appreciate hearing Joel Spolsky of "Joel on Software"
> fame.  See http://www.joelonsoftware.com/items/2007/01/26.html for a
> recent post talking about his company's use of OSS + proprietary
> software in an cross-platform product they produce. Joel would be
> both provocative and entertaining, and would bring another
> perspective into the production of commercial software (both
> technical and non-technical issues).

I'd second that! Some very interesting points of view re software engineering.

Another one (although definitely more Microsoft/Windows oriented) is Mark
Russinovich from Sysinternals.com fame. He was also one of the people who
discovered the "rootkit" on Sony audio CDs.
             => Joel Sing | joel at ionix.com.au | 0419 577 603 <=