[AUUG-Talk]: Issues of AUUGN from Vol 1 No 1 onwards available

Frank Crawford frank at crawford.emu.id.au
Fri Sep 29 20:56:47 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 00:09 +1000, Norberto Meijome wrote:

> something that could be done to avoid having to scan a huge number of the
> issues is to provide an online index of all the articles  available, and then
> allow interested parties to request which articles would like to have scanned
> first (so instead of providing PDFs for full issues, you provide scans of
> cool stuff).

Actually, on and off there has been a searchable index on the AUUG Web
site.  I currently have a indexes of all AUUGN's from V5 (1984) through
to V23 (2002) in indxbib format.  Sometime soon I'll run it through to
the end of the publication.  I'd also like to go back the other way to
the start of publication.

I also need to get it back on line.

Regards
Frank