[AUUG-Talk]: Re: AUUG2005 Call for Papers closing soon

Michael Strong mike at metaskills.com.au
Fri May 27 17:05:29 EST 2005

Adrian,

I have an idea for a Management Presentation on writing user-friendly and
cost-effective documentation (not a topic that comes up often but an area
where I have some experience and I am sure many people wish we could do it
better).

I have been intending to write a paper on it for the AUUG conerence for a
few years now and I determined to do it this year and started preparing but
a broken tooth and some unscheduled hours in the dentist's chair today mean
I am not done yet and I have commitments this evening.

If it is in your in-box before Monday morning will it still get considered?
I hope so.  I wouldn't like to let it slip another year.

Regards,  Mike ....
Michael Strong
MetaSkills  Pty Ltd
(mob) 0417 654 004