[AUUG-Talk]: ACA says that Anti-spam laws are working...

Steve Landers steve at DigitalSmarties.com
Fri Jul 23 12:22:37 EST 2004

On 23/07/2004, at 9:37 AM, David Purdue wrote:

> According to The Age
> (http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/07/22/1090464779848.html) the
> Australian Communications Authority says that the new Anti-Spam laws
> have dramatically reduced the amount of spam we are all recevining.
>
> Has anyone noticed?

I saw the same article and thought "hmm, I have noticed a reduction".
I'm sure it is totally coincidental - unless the ACA have jurisdiction
over Eastern Europe and parts of Asia ;-)

Steve