[Talk] NSW Office of Information Open Source Project

Gordon Hubbard gordon at customtech.com.au
Thu Apr 3 11:28:56 EST 2003

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003, Steve Landers wrote:

> Con,
>
> > Are you attending the OIT meeting set for the coming Tuesday?
>
> I thought it was Thursday?
>
> Either way, I won't be attending this one (at least, not at the moment)
>
> >  It seems that AUUG can contribute a lot to such gatherings.
>
> Most definitely!
>
> Cheers
>
> Steve
>
> --
>
> Steve Landers                     phone:    +61 8 9313 6868
> Digital Smarties                  e-mail:   steve at DigitalSmarties.com
> Perth, Western Australia          web:      DigitalSmarties.com
> AUUG Foundation Member (has it really been that long!)

Excellent news Steve!

BTW AUUG already has an invitation to address a group at OIT in the June
time frame. Patience is a virtue :-)

Regards
Gordon.

Gordon Hubbard <gordon at CustomTech.com.au>  Custom Technology Australia P/L
Level 22, 259 George Street, Sydney, NSW.   T 02 9659 9590, F 02 9659 9510
PO Box 514, Beecroft, NSW, 2119, Australia.   http://www.CustomTech.com.au
Business Unix/Linux Products & Services. Samsung SDS Certified Distributor