[Talk] Re: Cheaper conferences Not in commercial hotels would help BSD.

Greg 'groggy' Lehey Greg.Lehey at auug.org.au
Sat Sep 21 13:52:36 EST 2002

FYI.  This went round the FreeBSD lists earlier today.  It's a thing
that we've been talking about on the AUUG Board for some time.  Note
particularly the reference to GUUG, our German counterpart, who do a
two conferences a year with different focus.  Is this something that
would interest people?

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Julian Stacey <jhs at berklix.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----