[Talk] terminal programs

Admin admin at intersales.com.au
Tue May 7 12:56:08 EST 2002

I don't know very much about computer programes, so I don't know what info I need to give you or even if anyone can help me

We have a UNIX based computer program and we need a terminal program to link UNIX to DOS on our PC's.  We want to be able to network printing.  We are currently using TUN, however it is very expensive and unless you buy new licenses every time they put out a new version they will not support you.

I thought that someone might be able to offer a cheaper alternative that will allow us to network our printers, or tell me a website that could give me some answers.

I will appreciate any response whether it be positive or not.

Thank you

Carina