[Talk] A denial of service attack?

Luigi Cantoni LCantoni at asi.com.au
Fri Jun 14 17:11:28 EST 2002

I had a chat around the office and the quick thought and we agree with Greg.
Someone is going for you. No we have not seen it done before but we are sure
you can do it with programmable cards which I think your sparc stations
have.
Luigi

**** ASI Solutions Disclaimer ****
 The material transmitted may contain confidential and/or privileged
material and is intended only for the addressee.  If you receive this in
error, please notify the sender and destroy any copies of the material
immediately. ASI will protect your Privacy according to the 10 Privacy
Principles outlined under the new Privacy Act, Dec 2001.

 This email is also subject to copyright.  Any use of or reliance upon this
material by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited.

E-mails may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other
defects.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or
damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any
attachments.
**** END OF MESSAGE ****