[Talk] Muliple mailings of AUUG 2001

Russell Standish R.Standish at unsw.edu.au
Wed Jul 31 15:46:01 EST 2002

Further to the comments about getting multiple copies of things, I've
just received my third copy of the AUUG 2001 bumf. The difference
between the two labels that I still have is

Mr Russell Standish      Dr Russell Standish
Director                 Director, HPCSU
HPCSU, UNSW              University of New South Wales
NSW 2052                 SYDNEY NSW 2052

Quite why I was ever recorded as a Mr is a mystery, since I've had my
doctorate longer than I've known of the existence of AUUG!

						Cheers

A/Prof Russell Standish            	 Director
High Performance Computing Support Unit, Phone 9385 6967, 8308 3119 (mobile)
UNSW SYDNEY 2052                     	 Fax   9385 6965, 0425 253119 (")
Australia            			 R.Standish at unsw.edu.au