[Talk] Re: [Auug] Evaluating Unix System

Greg 'groggy' Lehey Greg.Lehey at auug.org.au
Sat Aug 24 12:26:31 EST 2002

Jasper, thanks for your message, which was addressed to the AUUG Board
of Directors.  The Board is not the best group of people to answer
your questions; I'm copying the AUUG Talk mailing list, which might be
able to help you.  Feel free to join this list via the links at
http://www.auug.org.au/

Greg Lehey
President, AUUG Inc.

----- Forwarded message from Jasper at paritpadang.co.id -----