AUUG membership status advice

Peter Wishart Peter.Wishart at canb.auug.org.au
Mon Jan 28 14:22:40 EST 2008

We have just sent out two sets of email messages to current and recent
AUUG members to confirm membership status.

For current financial members there is a message with subject
	"AUUG membership - confirming email address"
confirming their membership end date and asking for any changes required
to their preferred email address.

For non-financial members who have held a membership since Dec 2005,
there is a message with subject
	"AUUG membership status"
advising when the membership expired, that they are not currently
eligible for the forthcoming ballot and what to do if they want to renew.

We realise that people may not wish to renew under the current
circumstances, and so we have made it clear in both messages that the
dissolution ballot is going to happen and referred them to the
talk at auug.org.au mailing list for relevant discussions.

There are probably errors in the email addresses in the AUUG database.
So if you don't receive one of the messages and you think that you
should, and/or would like to update your email details in the AUUG
database, then please contact me <treasurer at auug.org.au>

--
Peter Wishart
treasurer at auug.org.au