AUUG AGM 2007 (Notice of Annual General Meeting)

Peter Miller millerp at canb.auug.org.au
Mon Nov 26 14:54:52 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 23:31 +1100, Adrian Close wrote:
> The Annual General Meeting of the AUUG for 2007 shall be held at the Rose
> Hotel, 406 Napier Street, Fitzroy (Melbourne), Victoria, on Wednesday
> December 12th, commencing at 7pm.

I understand that the constitution does not at present permit members to
attend the AGM electronically.

I am unable to attend this watershed event, however I do intend to
provide a written proxy to someone who is "personally present".  Can
section 15.4 ("Any voting member may award his proxy to another voting
member... providing he so notifies the Secretary in writing...") be
satisfied by email, or must a proxy notification to the Secretary be on
paper?

Is there any plan to provide a live audio stream during the meeting?
This would permit remote members to contact their proxy holder
*discretely* (say, by IM or phone) during the event.

Regards
Peter Miller <millerp at canb.auug.org.au>
/\/\*        http://miller.emu.id.au/pmiller/

PGP public key ID: 1024D/D0EDB64D
fingerprint = AD0A C5DF C426 4F03 5D53  2BDB 18D8 A4E2 D0ED B64D
See http://www.keyserver.net or any PGP keyserver for public key.

"There's no obfuscated Perl contest because it's pointless." -- Jeff Polk