AUUG AGM 2007 (Notice of Annual General Meeting)

Adrian Close adrian at auug.org.au
Tue Nov 13 23:31:50 EST 2007

Members,

The Annual General Meeting of the AUUG for 2007 shall be held at the Rose
Hotel, 406 Napier Street, Fitzroy (Melbourne), Victoria, on Wednesday
December 12th, commencing at 7pm.

Agenda:

- Officers' reports.

- Management Committee vacancies.

- Dissolution/continuance of the AUUG(!)

Please let me know if you have any other items of business for the meeting.

Note:  We are short one Secretary and five (5) General Committee Members.
In order to fulfil the constitutional requirements for Management
Committee meetings, we need to fill at least two more slots on the
committee.  If you wish to see AUUG continue, please consider
volunteering.

(In point of fact, filling the Secretary position prior to the meeting
would be ideal, as a Secretary is technically required in order to receive
proxy voting notifications for the meeting.  In lieu of a Secretary, send
them to me.)

Hope to see you there.

Adrian Close <adrian at auug.org.au>
President, AUUG Inc.