SAGE-AU'04 Conference

Elizabeth Carroll busmgr at auug.org.au
Fri Jul 2 10:57:36 EST 2004

SAGE-AU'04 Conference
==================

The SAGE-AU 2004 Brisbane Conference and Tutorial Program has
now been finalised.  Topics this year cover Storage, Directory Services,
Windows, Software development, Unix and Linux, Security, Perl, and
Management.

SAGE-AU are also proud to announce that J.D. who writes
UserFriendly will be attending the conference as a special invited
guest.

J.D. will be opening the conference, speaking at the dinner, and
will also be available to sign his books at the Trade Exhibition.
This opportunity shouldn't be missed.

The full conference program is available from the conference web site:
 http://www.sage-au.org.au/conf/sage-au2004/index.html

On-line conference registrations are now available on the web site.

SAGE-AU would like to offer AUUG members affiliate pricing for the conference.
To get this special pricing offer you need to enter '03lin4' in the
appropriate place on the registration form. As this announcement is
also later than we would have hoped, we would also like to extend the early
bird discount period for AUUG members until next Wednesday, 7th July.

If you have any questions regarding the conference, please contact
Lee Monette at lee at sage-au.org.au or 03-9822-7271.

Continuing the tradition, SAGE-AU 2004 will once again be the largest
conference SAGE-AU has run, and will be packed with relevant information
for the system administrator.  We look forward to seeing you in Brisbane in August.

Thanks,
Phil Kernick
SAGE-AU Secretary & 2004 Conference Programme Chair