Please welcome your new AUUG Management Committee

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Thu Jul 1 16:54:06 EST 2004

Today, 1-jul-2004, the newly elected AUUG Board takes office. They are:

President:	David Purdue
Vice President:	Steve Landers
Secretary:	Johnathon Coombes
Treasurer:	Gordon Hubbard
Ordinary Committee Members:
		Grant Allen
		Michael Still
		Adrian Close
Immediate Past President:
		Greg Lehey

Please join me in making them welcome to the Board. You can reach us
collectively at <auugexec at auug.org.au>.

Anyone reading the above list an comparing it to the AUUG Constitution
will realise that we are two Ordinary Committee Members short. The Board
will co-opt two new members at our next meeting (30-jul-2004), however
I hope to have the candidate names finalised and announced within the
next two weeks.

We are also in need of a Returning Officer and Assistant Returning
Officer; if you woul dlike to volunteers for these positions, please
drop me a line.

AUUG's next major event will be the Annual Conference - AUUG'2004: Who
Are You? The programme is finalised and in the process of being posted.
Look out for an announcement next week, and a call for registrations.

I hope to see many of you at the Conference.

Regards,

DavidP
--
David Purdue