AUUG 2004 Conference

Elizabeth Carroll busmgr at auug.org.au
Fri Mar 19 11:33:07 EST 2004

AUUG 2004
=========
http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/

This year the AUUG Annual Conference will be held in Melbourne,
Australia, 1-3 September 2004. The Conference will be preceded by
three days of tutorials, to be held from 29-31 August 2004.

Information regarding the event will be sent out periodically.

PRESENTATIONS
==============
Of course, the conference cannot fulfil its potential without _your_
input, so we are seeking proposals for papers and tutorials to be presented.

If you have an idea for a presentation, or know somebody who might, please
check out the Call for Papers at:
http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/cfp.html

Please note that the due date for proposals is 7 May 2004. Submissions,
queries and/or comments should be sent to <auug2004prog at auug.org.au>

SPONSORSHIPS
=============
Details about Sponsorship Opportunities for AUUG 2004 can be found at:
http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/sponsorshiplevels.pdf

There are a number of different packages available, some of which can be
individually tailored to suit your organisation.  I will be happy to discuss
your particular requirements, and can be contacted via email at
<busmgr at auug.org.au> or on 1-800 625 655.

FURTHER INFORMATION
Further information on the conference can be found at:
http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/

Regards
Liz Carroll
AUUG Business Manager