REMINDER: AUUG'2004 Call For Papers

David Purdue david.purdue at auug.org.au
Mon Feb 16 16:32:41 EST 2004

Dear AUUG members and others,

I hope you are all back from your Summer breaks refreshed and with brains
in top gear.

I am writing to remind you that you only have until 7 May 2004 to submit
your paper and tutorial proposals for AUUG'2004 - "Who Are You?"

The theme of this year's conference, "Who Are You? Identification and
Authorisation Issues in Computing," lends itself to papers on:

o Identification, authentication and authorisation
o Applications of cyptography and cryptographic protocols
o Maintaining privacy
o Achieving anonymity on the Internet
o Internet security
o Other aspects of computer security

But of course we are also interested in papers and tutorials covering the
usual grab bag of open computing that is of interest to AUUG members.

For those of an academic bent, please note that we have introduced a
section for refereed papers - refereed papers must represent an original
contribution to the field, will be peer reviewed by at least two members
of the programme committee, and will be flagged as such in the conference
proceedings.  Please indicate on your submission if you wish your paper to
be considered on the refereed paper track.

The full call for papers can be found at:

http://www.auug.org.au/events/2004/auug2004/cfp.html

Thanks for your attention,

David Purdue
Programme Committee Chair