Help wanted - AUUG2003 programme committee

Adrian Close adrian at auug.org.au
Wed Jan 29 22:56:12 EST 2003

Hi all,

Yes, it's only January, but the annual conference monster needs regular
care and feeding even now.  Once again, I will be your Programme Chair,
having failed to learn my lesson from previous experience.

Of course, a Programme Chair needs a Programme Committee.  I have a few
stalwart candidates already lined up, but I'd be very happy for some
additional member participation, if you are so inclined.

Options range from full Programme Committee participation (including
weekly conference calls) to a simple submission of speaker suggestions
(and those are very welcome).  If you're interested, send me a quick
email.  Do it now!  ;)

Meanwhile, please note the changed conference dates (3-5 September,
tutorials 31 August - 2 September).  And if you have an inkling to present
a paper or tutorial at the conference, please have a look at the call for
papers.  Details at:  http://www.auug.org.au/events/2003/auug2003/.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Adrian Close <adrian at auug.org.au>