AUUG 2003 - Change of Date

Elizabeth Carroll busmgr at auug.org.au
Wed Jan 29 14:44:59 EST 2003

AUUG 2003 - Open Standards, Open Source, Open Computing

Change of Date
-----------------------

This year the AUUG Annual Conference will be held in Sydney,
Australia, 3-5 September 2003. The Conference will be preceded by
three days of tutorials, to be held on 31 August, 1 and 2 September
2003.

You will note that the conference was originally scheduled for 10-12
September.  We have since discovered that USENIX is holding the BSDCon
in San Mateo in this week.  We have decided to bring this date forward
by a week.

Information on the conference can be found at:
http://www.auug.org.au/events/2003/auug2003/

This includes a copy of the Call for Papers, as well as details about
Sponsorship Opportunities for AUUG 2003.  Should you wish to
discuss either, please contact the AUUG office on 1-800-625 655
or +61-2-8824 9511.

Please check the AUUG site regularly for any updates.  We look forward
to seeing you at AUUG 2003.

Liz Carroll
AUUG Business Manager