ISOC-AU Consumer Consultation Meeting - Sydney

Elizabeth Carroll busmgr at auug.org.au
Mon Dec 16 14:21:03 EST 2002

AUUG Inc has forwarded the following on behalf of ISOC-AU.

ISOC-AU Consumer Consultation Meeting - Sydney
ISOC-AU has begun a program of consultations with telecommunications
consumers, in order to discuss progress, issues and concerns in the
Internet/telecommunications sphere.

Meetings are open to any interested users, not just ISOC-AU members,
and will be in the form of a round-table discussion, followed by an
informal event such as a meal or drinks.

We are holding the Sydney meeting, at 5:00pm on TUESDAY 17TH
December, chaired by ISOC-AU President Tony Hill.  The venue is:

Cisco Systems, 3rd Floor, 201 Pacific Highway, St Leonards

- which is very close to the exit from the St Leonard's railway
station, so travel is easy.  If you missed out on the AGM or the DTF
forum, come along to this to catch up with recent events!

If you would like to attend, please just RSVP to lance at cyber.com.au by
the end of Monday 16th, so we can plan for numbers.  Please pass this
on to anyone you think would be interested.

Thank you,
Kate

    + Kate Lance -------------------- Executive Director ISOC-AU +
    | lance at cyber.com.au           Internet Society of Australia |
    | Tel +61 3 9525 7574       PO Box 152 Civic Square ACT 2608 |
    + www.isoc-au.org.au --------- The Internet is for everyone! +