Technology & Business magazine Linux issue

Greg 'groggy' Lehey Greg.Lehey at auug.org.au
Mon Sep 23 11:31:43 EST 2002

This message was sent to us by ZDNet Australia, our press sponsor at
the recent AUUG 2002 conference.  I trust you'll find it of interest.

Greg

Will Linux Take Over the Enterprise?

Find out only in Technology & Business magazine's  October issue!

Subscribe now and you will receive the October issue plus we will send
every subscriber a free copy of Maximizer 6.0 - a contact manager
valued at over $360!

Subscribe now

In the October issue...

Everything Linux

The question isn't whether or not your organization will use Linux,
it's where you will use it. We look at whether your organization is
ready for open source, and ask is it ready for you?

The Changing Face of Business Continuity Planning

We look at whether your business is resilient enough to handle
disasters and how proper continuity planning can make your business
more competitive.

To subscribe click here
https://secure.zdnet.com.au/technologyandbusiness/subs/cd_o02.htm?ref=lml_0902

Tracking Sales

The benefits of keeping information centralized and up to date are
obvious for all parts of your business. We lab test the software
packages designed to help your sales force stay on track.

Custom E learning
are you considering starting your own e-learning program? We tell you
how to avoid the common pitfalls.

To subscribe click here
https://secure.zdnet.com.au/technologyandbusiness/subs/cd_o02.htm?ref=lml_0902

What is Maximiser 6.0?

Maximizer 6.0 is the world’s most powerful contact manager, and the
only solution that enables your small businessto fully integrate
account management and e-commerce.  With Maximizer working for your
business, you can process and track every sale (including sales
through your Web site); manage every client, customer, or prospect;
and build long-lasting valuable relationships long after the sale has
closed. this will improve your efficiency, increase your sales, and
enhance customer service.

Subscribe today and receive your free copy worth over $360!